Relocating houses has always been a complicated process because of the number of services, workforce, monetary discussions, and transportation involved in the procedure. During these unprecedented times, when a major portion of industries in the shifting market have closed their doors to the general public, the Removals Cambridge firms that remained in business are earning a fortune due to high demands and a smaller number of suppliers in the industry. Rules, regulations, and guidelines set by the BAR council, i.e., the British Association of Removers in collaboration with the British government need to be followed by every single house removal company while relocating houses to ensure the safety of both the parties, i.e., the client as well as the removing company’s shifting staff. Because of the physical labour involved in the process, the need for tools and equipment is extremely crucial.
- Necessary packing requirements for goods and commodities
Each element should be categorized under distinct sections to exactly determine the kind of packing the product seeks. For example: – Delicate items like flower vases, ceramic crockery, musical instruments, artistic artefacts, paintings require special care and attention, therefore, they fall under the fragile packing category and are packed accordingly whereas general items like clothes and books fall under the general goods category and they are stuffed into generic cardboard boxes.
An effective packing requires the following packing materials: –
- Labels – To signify which container contains what product.
- Padded Wrapping Paper – To provide extra protection to the goods.
- Bubble Wrap – For delicate and fragile items.
- Permanent Markers – To pen the product names on the boxes like for example: – if you have a particular box for clothes and a distinct box for shoes, you can ink the name of the product on each box in order to speed up the packing, unpacking and arrangement procedures.
- Heavy-Duty Packaging Tape – This tape is really strong and reliable and often used all around the world for the professional and effective packaging of goods and commodities.
- Moving Boxes
- Packing Paper
- Special packaging services for antiques and delicate musical instruments
Now, moving antiques, paintings, and musical instruments with generic packaging can cause serious harm to the product and might as well make the removal company lose a decent amount of money on covering the loss incurred. Therefore, special packing services are offered by almost all house removal companies in order to avoid any sort of breakages or harm to exceedingly fragile and delicate items like a piano for example.
While packaging pieces of art and paintings, the concerned packing team must cover them carefully and put them inside heavy-duty picture boxes gently. Packing them up in newspapers or generic packing paper won’t be able to serve the amount of protection they need for being safe and intact. Also, bubble wrapping delicate products is essential too. Since the primary motive of the packing services is to ensure the item’s safety until it reaches its destination, therefore, proper packaging is a must.
Artistic artefacts and antique items are mostly unusual shaped and sized, therefore they must be provided with an extra layer of foam padding to keep it safe and intact while the foam molds in the antique’s shape.